I AM A SINNER...THANK YOU…



Romans 5:8


But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

Thank you God for your love and for your forgiveness, thank you!

It seems every single day I stumble, I try myself that I should not be doing the wrong thing; I should not be doing things that can hurt to anyone. I am trying to do the best I can to get closer to you Lord. I strive to be Holy in your eyes, but I fall, I fail and it really hurts.

I am in pain and this pain seems deeper than others. I always make mistakes, I get up, try keep myself happy but I can still feel the pain.

Thank you, God, for reminding me I am human and I am not perfect. They remain as a constant reminder to me that not only I a sinner but I am redeemed by our Savior’s healing power. A loving God who would do anything for me, even sending his only begotten Son to save me.

So I live my days and look to the promise of resurrection. I am a sinner...but I will not accept that as my fate. I know God has plans for me. I know they are for happiness and joy. We praise you Jesus for your sacrifice and the forgiveness that you have given to all us. I am a sinner and I am forgiven and for that, I am grateful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He inclined to me and heard my cry

Test of Faith